Approach to Learn
There is always a perspective to learn things from scratch. The one you pick up at the start will become the mindset in the entire duration of life.
So, we first thought to write some basic tutorials which will guide you through entire concepts of C Language. Then we thought it's gonna so boring to learn this amazing programming language.
So we created a Quiz at the end of each article which will cover the entire concept of an article and gives you better visibility in your mind about the concept.
Pause, Think and Solve will be your aim. We will create amazing C programs which will help you understand the language in depth.
C Language is also called as the mother of programming languages used to develop System level Applications and originally developed by Denis M.Ritchie in 1970's to build Unix Operating System. This is just the C Language Introduction tutorial and hopes you will follow the complete tutorials series to learn C programming.
Why to Learn C?
You might get the question why to learn C if you can learn other programming languages directly. Most of the popular programming languages like C++, Java adopts C like syntax and is very important to get the basics first.
Linux Kernel is being written in C Language.
- Many text editors are being written in C Language.
- Language Interpreters
- In designing Databases
Facts you must know about C
- C was invented to write an operating system called UNIX.
- C is a successor of B language which was introduced around the early 1970s.
- The UNIX OS was totally written in C.
- Today C is the most widely used and popular System Programming Language.
- Today's most popular Linux OS and RDBMS MySQL have been written in C.
It can be defined in the following ways:
- Mother of all programming languages like c++, java etc.
- System programming language.
- Procedure-oriented programming language
- Structured programming language.
- Mid-level programming language
Largest collection of up-to-date tutorials to learn programming languages. We are focused on easy learning. Massive collection of interview questions one may need for preparation.